image1 image2 image3 image4 image5

HELLO I'M Mustafa Alaa|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB designer |I'M a medical student |I LIKE TO HELP THE PEOPLE

E-LEARNING


 I need help please  !!!
hi everyone.  . I decided to start new revolution to develop the IRAQ educational system by use social media ,or by the free tools that exist in internet and by using the internet in education .
what i will do ? I will make videos to explain the important of social media and internet in the educational system and I will make videos about how we can use social media in education ..
how you can help me ?  ^_^  (feel comfortable to choose what easy for you )  ^_^
1- like and share the page with invite your friends to the page.
2- use the hashtag ( #e_learning ) to send your opinion about this revolution or share your story about how the internet or social media help you in your study .
3-share the photo of revolution on your account .
4- you can make video to participate in this revolution and support the educational system .
5- create a new ideas and send it on the hashtag (#e_learning) or comment it .
* i hope you take the responsibility to change the educational system starting from us . ^_^
  thank you for your time and for your help .

  https://www.facebook.com/MustafaAlaaHadi


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment