image1 image2 image3 image4 image5

HELLO I'M Mustafa Alaa|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB designer |I'M a medical student |I LIKE TO HELP THE PEOPLE

What I achieved in USA ??


At  July  2015 I choose to participate in IYLEP 2015 , so i studied in 
USA  for a month . I studied the social media  at VCU 
Virginia Commonwealth University ).
I graduated with the excellent mark , with nickname of the best male in VCU so they gave me steve jobs book and I won with my team the first place award because of our work for the non-profit organization ( Great Aspirations Scholarship Program) (GRASP) . They gave me the nickname of selfie king because I had more than 1500 selfie photos during my IYLEP journey . 










Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment