image1 image2 image3 image4 image5

HELLO I'M Mustafa Alaa|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB designer |I'M a medical student |I LIKE TO HELP THE PEOPLE

What I achieve in IRAQ ??

Born at 12/8/1993 in IRAQ/BAGHDAD . I traveled to UAE at 2000 then  I come back to IRAQ at  2006 and I complete my study until  2012 with excellent marks. In 2012 I take the first place in Oratory on Kerbala city.
In the same year I get 97 marks in the sixth year of  the high school so I entered the medical college of Kerbala university.
In my second stage(2013) I present to the Guests of Babylon a lecture about  small group teaching development in college of medicine /Kerbala university so my dean give me a letter of thanks .


In my third stage (2014) I designed a medical blogger for my university so the University President give me a letter of thanks.


In the last month in 2014 i participate with  AMEE: An International Association For Medical Education and they give me a letter of thanks in may 2015  .

I participate also in the day of university , so the dean give me a letter of thanks for me and for my father .


I Introduce a new system of examination and a new technology of studying  depending on the mind maps as an alternative to the lectures so  the University President give me a letter of thanks for e-learning .

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment